The Little Owl/Flagstone GrillGeneva | Website
Map | Find Parking
Geneva's oldest continuously operating restaurant and tavern, founded in 1920 by Egisto "Tony" Lencioni, and originally at 117 W. State St., The Little Owl has been at its present location since 1935, and owned by the Arbizzani family since 1947. The menu offers a mix of bar fare, burgers, Italian specialties and sandwiches and seafood options like fried shrimp and sauteed walleye. Since the spot expanded to the adjacent storefront next door -- called Flagstone Grill -- there's even more space to eat and drink.
Claim this Listing