Come Celebrate the City's Best New Year's Eve Party at HUB 51.
Black tie is encouraged. This is a 21 and over event.
Since it opened, HUB 51 has been catering to high profile visitors and Chicagoans alike. A stylish River North restaurant, HUB 51 features soaring, exposed ceilings and an open floor plan that give the place a great loft feel; flat screens, an elevated DJ booth and energetic bar area give the young and hip crowd a perfect excuse to party the New Year away.
Each ticket to HUB 51 includes the following:
- Premium open bar from 9 PM until 2 AM including, Bombay Sapphire, Jack Daniels, Patron, Effen Black Cherry, and Johnny Walker Black. Bottled imported and domestic beers, house wines, house champagne and martinis
- The best passed hors d'oeurves unlike any party in town -- featuring HUB 51 favorites like Crispy Short Rib Tacos, Shaki Shaki Ahi Tuna bites, King Crab California Rolls, Tenderloin Skewers, Butterscotch Pot Du Creme, Martha's Famous Carrot Cake and much, much more
- Great Music: Music by some of Chicago's hottest DJs DJ Konsept and MATT ROAN
- A champagne toast at midnight
- Valet parking and coat check available.
** Please note that a sales tax of 11% will be added to each ticket.
For more information, please email: email@example.com
Must be 21+ to enter.