Heritage Bell Plaza Dedication
This event occurred in the past.

West Chicago | Website
Map | Find Parking


As established in 1835, the First United Methodist Church is the oldest worshiping body in West Chicago and the First Congregational Church is the second oldest worshiping body in West Chicago, having been established in 1868. The bells that hung in each of the early church buildings have been restored. The Heritage Bell Plaza will include the bells, a brick plaza, a stone marker and a bench. Come and hear the bells ring together in harmony as part of this historical event.